Marge is five months old!
Нашей малыше пять месяцев!
Time flies by, our littlest girl is five months old. As I did it before, I’ m going to share development milestones reached by Marge this month.
Now that she has trained her skill of rolling to her tummy, she prefers to sleep on it. That being said, she still doesn’t feel delighted with her tummy time when being awake.
Here is what she likes:
– Playing peek-a-boo with sisters can easily make her laugh.
– She likes to watch her family members dancing.
– She would be glad to touch our cat, but reasonably enough the cat avoids being grasped by her little fingers as it doesn’t seem a good idea for the cat.
– her absolutely new skill is playing with toes. That’s my favorite. In my opinion, this is the loveliest and cutest thing a baby can do. Now that she has discovered her legs once upon a diaper changing, she plays with them every time the legs come into her sight.
– играть в ку-ку с сёстрами. Порой это чертовски смешно;
– смотреть, как домашние танцуют;
– она была бы рада потрогать кошку, но та (совершенно обосновано) соблюдает дистанцию — перспектива быть схваченной маленькими цепкими пальчиками Марго кошку вовсе не прельщает;
– Марго освоила абсолютно новое умение — играть с ножками! О, это моё любимое! По-моему, это самое очаровательное, чем может заниматься малыш. После того, как однажды во время смены подгузника она открыла свои ножки, она играет с ними каждый раз, как они попадают в её поле зрения. Классическая картинка: крохотные ладошки умело хватают маленькие ножки с аккуратными пальчиками-горошинами и тянут их в рот.
The first two Marge’s teeth have already emerged. It happened around the same time when she was four and a half months old. I was trying to capture on my camera these little treasures in her mouth, but I almost hadn’t succeed on this. And this is actually one of the reasons why I am so late with this post.
And this shot was taken by Anastasia (can you spot my legs in the background?). I just had to remind her to aim the eyes.
Marge tasted a few drops of water, when we had those extremely hot days here. She took it with a look of absolute disgust on her face. She remains completely loyal to breastfeeding.
It’s time for a change again. If quite a few weeks ago it was really hard to get outside without our stroller, now the most important thing in getting out is not to forget a sling. The girl, surely, is interested in exploring what she sees around much more than in lazily looking at the skies and some occasional birdies. Which means that while she doesn’t sit, the only option is to be baby-weared by the mother. Besides, it gives the safest feeling to have the mom right behind the back whilst exploring the world, so to say, for the first time. Luckily, she grew up enough to enable usage of a kangaroo hold or snuggle hold. As you can see on the photo below, her dad gets to carrying her too.
Marge still doesn’t follow any particular schedule…. She can have two really long naps by day or three- four, but far more shorter ones. Nevertheless, the day always ends for her at nine thirty PM when the older sisters had already listened to their bedtime stories and are put to bed.
And I just love, how she reacts to cuddling, hugs and kisses! She closes her eyes, lays very still and smiles.